Shiatsu is a Japanese word where “Shi” means fingers and “atsu” pressure, that is, Shiatsu through pressure with the thumb and palm on the points that make up the meridians, energy channels of the body, studied in China more than 3,000 years ago.
- Energy rebalancing
- Muscle toning and increased joint flexibility
- Stimulation of the nervous and immune system
- Reduces the effects of digestive disturbances
- Greater speed in the resolution of musculoskeletal disorders
- Treatment of recent muscular ruptures